About COGISTICS Transportation
COGISTICS Transportation LLC is a global logistics firm, with 31+ years’ serving manufacturing, retail, mining, and wholesale clients. COGISTICS Transportation LLC provides innovative custom solutions to handle our clients’ global air, land and sea shipments efficiently and effectively. We believe great work leads to great things – for our clients and our employees.
Interested in gaining work experience? If you have programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you!
As a Logistics Intern, you’ll work closely within our customer care team to ensure our external customer’s experiences are positive each and every time.
- Communicate and collaborate with our service providers, our customers and our customer’s supplier or customer.
- Tracking, document upload, data input, milestone updates and key performance measures.
- Respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service; Respond to request for service and assistance; Explore new business opportunities with clients.
- Balance Team and Individual responsibilities. Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; Give and welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team; Identify improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the team and company; Support teams’ efforts to succeed.
- Business related curriculum with a solid academic performance. Preferred curricula: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Operations Management and Business Administration
- High Proficiency on Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel)
- Desire to work in a high-paced, highly collaborative environment learning all aspects of global logistics.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Weekend, Afternoon, Evening and Overnight
- 4-, 6- or 8-hour shifts
- Minimum 20 hours per week