About COGISTICS Transportation
COGISTICS Inc is a global logistics firm, with 32 years’ experience, serving manufacturing, retail, mining and wholesale clients. COGISTICS Transportation LLC provides innovative custom solutions to efficiently and effectively handle our clients’ global air, land and sea shipments. We believe great work leads to great things – for our clients and our employees.
We are growing and need passionate, innovative people who love logistics, working with technology and are ready to make an impact.
The Logistics Planner actively schedules, coordinates, dispatches, and monitors sensitive, time-challenged air, land and sea shipments.
- Utilize COGISTICS’ third party service provider network
- Be direct liaison between our service providers, our customers and our customer’s supplier or customer
- Responsible for tracking, data input, communicating milestone updates and key performance measures
- Provide the best customer service to each of our clients; Respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service; Respond to request for service and assistance; Explore new business opportunities with clients
- Balance Team and Individual responsibilities. Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; Give and welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team; Identify improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the team and company; Support teams’ efforts to succeed
- Associate Degree preferred; one to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous transportation management system (TMS) experience a plus
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills
- Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player in attitude and initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- Extreme multi-tasking ability
- Experience compiling and interpreting data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Experience working in a Windows-based technical environment
- Bilingual/Multilingual a plus
Here’s what you can expect from us
- 401(k) safe harbor 3% after 1 year of continuous employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance – effective on the 1st of the month following 60 days of continuous employment.
- Paid time off – increases based on tenure.
- Holiday Pay – 6 paid holidays per year.
- Bonus – year-end bonus eligible.
- Full-time position
- Overnight | 5 days | 0700pm – 0330am (+1)
- Shift differential pay