About COGISTICS Transportation
COGISTICS Transportation LLC is a global logistics firm, with 28 years’ experience, serving manufacturing, retail, mining and wholesale clients. COGISTICS Transportation LLC provides innovative custom solutions to efficiently and effectively handle our clients’ global air, land and sea shipments. We believe great work leads to great things – for our clients and our employees. We are growing fast and need passionate, innovative people who love logistics, working with technology and are ready to make an impact. Our recent growth necessitates we fill several positions. Did we mention we’re in sunny, central Florida? We’re less than one hour from all major theme parks and less than two hours from either coast.
The Logistics Planner actively schedules, coordinates, dispatches and monitors sensitive, time-challenged air and land shipments. Logistics Planners contribute in a similar capacity for sea and less critical shipments.
- Utilize COGISTICS’ third party service provider network
- Be direct liaison between our service providers, our customers and our customer’s supplier or customer.
- Responsible for tracking, data input, communicating milestone updates and key performance measures.
- Believes in providing the best customer service to each of our clients; Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to request for service and assistance; Explores new business opportunities with clients.
- Balances Team and Individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team; Identifies improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the team and company; Supports teams’ efforts to succeed.
- Associate Degree preferred; one to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous transportation management system (TMS) experience a plus
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills
- Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player in attitude and initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- Extreme multi-tasking ability
- Experience compiling and interpreting data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Experience working in a Windows-based technical environment
- Bilingual/Multilingual a plus.
- Quality Awareness
- MercuryGate TMS
- IAC Security
- Hazardous Materials
Here’s what you can expect from us
- Medical insurance (after 60 days)
- Paid time off (after 60 days)
- Bonus eligible year one
Actively hiring full-time Logistics Planner with a focus on the following shifts. Feel free to inquire about additional shift times or modifications.
- Wed-Sat 12-hour shift 4:00 PM – 4:30 AM – 4 on/3 off/3 on/4 off (Wednesdays alternate)
*COGISTICS Transportation does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, marital status or familial status in its programs, activities, or employment.